Dashers have a few rules they will need to follow in order to ensure everyone has a fun, and safe, experience.
• St. Paddy’s Bash reserves the right to pull any person from the race who is endangering other runners or themselves.
• Bikes, rollerblades, roller skates, scooters, etc. are not permitted on the course.
• Unregistered walkers/runners will be escorted off the course.
• If you plan to walk the course, we require that you line-up at the back of the race corral so as not to impede the runners. Similarly, runners/walkers with baby joggers, strollers, or dogs are asked to begin at the back of the race corral and are responsible for making sure they do not impede other participants.
• Headphones are allowed, but users are asked to be cautious.