Welcome to St. Paddy’s Dash!
Saturday, March 11th
Royal Oak, Michigan
The St. Paddy’s Dash is followed by the Oakland County St. Patrick’s Day Parade and
topped off with the St. Practice Pub Crawl, making for a full day of festive Irish cheer!
8:45am – Registration & Packet Pick-up
10:00am – 5K Run & Walk
10:45am – Post Race Party at O’Tooles
11:20am – Lucky Leprechaun Dash – 1/4 Mile Kids Run
11:30am – Oakland County St. Patrick’s Day Parade
1:00pm – St. Practice Pub Crawl
• Top Overall Male & Female 5K Runners
• Top Male & Female 5K Runners in Each Age Category: 14 & Under | 15-19 | 20-29 | 30-39 | 40-49 | 50-59 | 60-69 | 70+
• Awards for Top Overall Male & Female 5K Walkers
St. Practice Pub Crawl
Participants of the St. Paddy’s Dash receive FREE ADMISSION at the St. Practice Pub Crawl in Downtown Royal Oak on 3/11 1-6pm. Simply bring your bib to any of the 3 check-in bars (Blackfinn, Mr. B’s & Hamlin Corner) and receive your event lanyard & swag! For more information visit StPracticePubCrawl.com
Volunteers Receive St. Patrick’s Day Swag, Invitation to the Post Run Party & Entry for You and a Guest to the St. Practice Pub Crawl – Must be 21+
St. Paddy’s Dash Swag
Click to Enlarge
All 5K Runners & Walkers Receive a Short Sleeve Tech Shirt, a Branded Bib with Timing Chip, and a Medal
Kids 12 & Younger Who Participate in the Lucky Leprechaun Dash Receive a Non-Chipped Bib and a Medal
NO REFUNDS Due to Weather Conditions. NO REFUNDS Unless You Have Been Double Charged or Accidentally Signed Up More Than Once.
Name Changes: Contact Event Office before 3/09/17 – 248-543-1000 Name changes will not receive official timing if received after 3/09/17
Dashers have a few rules they will need to follow in order to ensure everyone has a fun, and safe, experience.
• St. Paddy’s Bash reserves the right to pull any person from the race who is endangering other runners or themselves.
• Bikes, rollerblades, roller skates, scooters, etc. are not permitted on the course.
• Unregistered walkers/runners will be escorted off the course.
• If you plan to walk the course, we require that you line-up at the back of the race corral so as not to impede the runners. Similarly, runners/walkers with baby joggers, strollers, or dogs are asked to begin at the back of the race corral and are responsible for making sure they do not impede other participants.
• Headphones are allowed, but users are asked to be cautious.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Will The Weather Be Like On Race Day? admin
5K Runners & Walkers Receive: • Medal, St. Patrick’s Themed Swag, Short Sleeve Tech Shirt • Official Timing Chip for Run (Awards for Each Age Group) • Post Race Party with Snacks, Leprechaun, Keepsake Photos & Activities • FREE ENTRY atSt. Practice Pub Crawl1-6pm ($20 Value) for all Participants 21+ – Must Show Bib for Entry
Lucky Leprechaun Dashers Receive: • All Kids Receive a Finisher Medal & St. Patrick’s Day Themed Swag (DOES NOT INCLUDE A SHIRT) • Post Race Party with Snacks, Leprechaun, Keepsake Photos & Activities • Note: Lucky Leprechaun Dash is for Kids 12 & Younger
Where Should I Park? admin